Distributing Messages from Flow
Flow allows information to be pushed to the relevant people, be that your personnel, customers, suppliers, or stakeholders. Find out how to configure messages and the platforms that can be used to distribute your messages
- How does Flow Messaging Work?
- What is a Message Channel?
- How do I define the contents of a Flow Message?
- How often can I send out Flow Messages? Can Flow Messages be sent out "on-demand"?
- What Message Content Placeholders may be used in my Message Definition?
- Message Content Placeholders - Measures Values and Measure Attribute Values
- Message Content Placeholders - Event Periods, Event Period Attributes, and Event Period Values
- A Brief Introduction to Flow's Notification Services
- Notification Service - Flow Mobile
- Notification Service - Email
- Notification Service - Slack
- Notification Service - File Drop
- Notification Service - Bulk SMS
- Notification Service - Twilio SMS