Working with Model Folders, Metrics, and Measures in Flow
A measure is one of the most fundamental building blocks in your Flow Model. In this section, you will learn all the ways in which a measure can be used
- Working in the Model View
- What is a Model Folder?
- What is a Model Metric?
- What is a Measure, and how is it different from a Metric?
- The Measure Editor - General
- The Measure Editor - Context
- Measure Interval Types
- Why Would I Use Manual Measures?
- What is a Retrieved Measure?
- How Do I Add A (Model) Attribute To A Measure?
- How do I "Load Balance" my Flow system?
- Is it possible to merge Measures?