Creating Flow Forms
Flow Forms are used for data entry through the web-based front end. Examples include capturing values into manually entered measures, starting/stopping events, and adding attribute values to events
- What is a Flow Form and why would I use Forms?
- How do I create a Flow Form and what types of Forms can I Create?
- Time Period Forms - Configuration
- Time Period Forms - Data Entry
- Event Period Forms - Basic Configuration
- Can I add a measure to an Event Period Form?
- Event Period Forms - Data Entry
- Is it possible to configure an event form with a Filter on an Attribute Value?
- Can I add a drop-down Filter in an Event Period Form?
- What do the different Color Indicators in a Flow Form Mean?
- Configuring Limits using a Form
- What if I want to change the attribute values available for selection based on other attribute values that I've selected?
- Why can't I see a Form in my Browser?