The Flow Server Environment
The Flow Server Environment is what most people interact with in Flow - it is the web-based front end that one uses to view the dashboards, charts, and forms that have been configured via the Flow Configuration Environment
- What does the Flow Server do?
- What settings can I configure for my Flow Server? Can I change Colors to match my Corporate Identity?
- What is a Flow Server Key, how do I create one, and where do I need to use it?
- The Navigation Bar and Index Menu
- Configuring your User Profile on the Flow Server using your web browser