Working with Events in Flow
An Event, like a Measure, is another fundamental building block in your Flow Model. Events are powerful elements that you need to master if you want to enhance your reporting to include concepts such as OEE, MTBF, MTTF, cycle times, asset utilization, to name a few.
- Events are Powerful!
- How do I create/modify an Event?
- What Are Event Triggers?
- What is an Event Attribute, and what types of Event Attributes can I configure?
- Attributes - Manually Entered Attributes
- How do I automatically generate an Attribute Value in a Flow Event?
- Using Attributes - Retrieved Attributes
- What is an Attribute Segment?
- Using Attributes - Calculated Attributes
- Making sense of Time Slices, Event Periods, and Time Periods
- What does it mean to add Event Context to a Measure, and how do I do it?
- Configuring an Initial Value for an Event Attribute
- The Power & Potential of Calculated Attributes
- Which Event is Which?