A Deeper Dive Into Calculated Measures
We've introduced Calculated Measures in the section "Working With Measures In Flow". But there are many powerful features available in Calculated Measures. Find out more here...
- What are Calculation Extensions, and how do I use them?
- What if I want to use another Measure's Limit Exceptions in a Calculation?
- Using another Measure's Limit values in a Calculation
- Can I use information captured in an Event in a Calculation?
- How do I use a function in my Calculated Measure?
- What if I want to perform a Calculation over a range of Time Periods?
- Can I do predictive Calculations in Flow?