What is the Flow Toolbox?
The Flow Toolbox contains a number of tools (as the name suggests) that are used throughout your Flow configuration. In this section, you will get to know these tools and how to use them section
- How do I configure my Calendar in Flow?
- For how long is data stored in Flow, and how do I clear old/unnecessary Data?
- Can I have more than one Calendar in Flow?
- What are Shift Patterns, and how do I configure Them?
- What is a Shift Type?
- Model Attributes - How do I create them, and how do I use them?
- What are "Limits" and what can I configure in a Limit?
- What Are "Enumerations", and what is the difference between a "Static Enumeration" and a "Lookup Enumeration"?
- Why would I configure an "Enumeration Group"?
- What Are "Locations"?
- What Options Are Configurable In "Palettes"?