4.0.3 Installer Issue relating to "visual styles"
The reason for the issue you are experiencing is because the installer requires "visual styles" to be active on the operating system.
In the meantime, you can turn on the "visual styles" feature as follows:
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, click Turn Windows Features on or off.
2. In the Features Summary section, click Add Features.
3. Select the Desktop Experience check box. Click Add Required Features, and then click Next.
4. Click Install. You might be prompted to restart your computer.
Then enable the Themes service in Windows Server
1. Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Services.
2. Double-click Themes.
3. In the Startup type list, select Automatic, and then click Apply.
4. Under Service status, click Start, and then click OK.
Please sign in to leave a comment.